10,000+ Video Classes
Best Qualified Teachers
Live Progress Report
Ask A Doubt
Live Progress Report
Rajasthan - Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (Hindi Medium)
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), often known as BSER, is an acronym for Rajasthan's Board of Secondary Education. In the Indian state of Rajasthan, this is the board of education for school level education. The Rajasthan board is in charge of promoting and developing secondary education in the state of Rajasthan.
BSER (Rajasthan Secondary Education Board) or RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) was founded in 1957 and is governed by the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. (Act No. 42 of 1957). Rajasthan Board's principal function is to administer secondary, senior secondary, and other state-level exams in Rajasthan.
- Preparing for the Rajasthan Board exams can be a time-consuming process that demands students to put in a lot of effort. One of the most effective strategies to ensure high-quality performance is to plan ahead of time. AAS Vidyalaya has supplied RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) study materials and resources for this purpose and they also provide 6th to 10th class Study material for Rajasthan Board.
- The Rajasthan board creates a well-thought-out syllabus for all classes. Topics are incorporated through good brain-mapping and consideration of the students' needs. Students can readily familiarize themselves with the curriculum themes of their individual classes by checking the whole RBSE syllabus for all classes.
- The Rajasthan school board has made it easier for pupils to acquire all of their class texts online. AAS Vidyalaya provides free downloads of BSER or RBSE books for all classes and also conducts Online Classes for Rajasthan Board. These downloaded online Rajasthan board books are particularly useful because students may now read the text at their leisure, even when they are not connected to the internet.
- It is critical for students to be aware of the RBSE exam dates. In most cases, the RBSE class 10 exams are held in March. The exam will begin in mid-March and will conclude in the last week of March.
AAS Vidyalaya - Best School For Secondary Education
Frequently Asked Questions
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available with limited features in Jio Store for Jio STB.
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available as a 24x7 TV channel on Jio TV.