10,000+ Video Classes
Best Qualified Teachers
Live Progress Report
Ask A Doubt
Live Progress Report
UP Board - Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education (Hindi Medium)
The Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education prescribes the UP Board Syllabus. This board is an independent authority in Uttar Pradesh's education system, with headquarters in Allahabad, India. Its mission is to improve and sustain educational standards in UP Board-accredited institutions. The UP State Board administers two main exams: the Secondary School Level Examination and the Inter-college Level Examination.
Important Questions, which are produced by reviewing previous year papers and textbooks to cover themes that are likely to be asked in the board exams, are another resource that helps students prepare for the board exams.
- Students should study wisely in order to succeed in their exams. This can be accomplished by properly comprehending each subject's syllabus. Students can learn about the numerous topics that will be taught in each subject by consulting the syllabus, and they can then arrange their studies accordingly. AAS Vidyalaya provides 6th to 10th class Study material for UP Board.
- Having a syllabus copy on hand will also offer them a sense of the chapter lengths and the amount of time they will need to study depending on the chapter lengths.
- The UP board has established subject committees to develop the Class 12 syllabus. The committee is constantly working to create and deliver the most relevant content or Intermediate 2nd year study materials to the students. These committees are also in charge of syllabus modification.
- Using additional UP Board study materials outside of class textbooks is a crucial activity. These study aids not only assist students in effectively preparing for exams, but also in achieving higher exam outcomes.
- More importantly, students should participate in the solving of question papers, whether they are past papers or model question papers. AAS Vidyalaya also conducts online classes for UP Board. This will assist students in gaining a thorough understanding of the main themes as well as the exam structure and marking scheme, among other things.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available with limited features in Jio Store for Jio STB.
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available as a 24x7 TV channel on Jio TV.